Whats for tea tonight?

I like the variety of the diffrent days...!! I would have thought you would have preffered red days with all the funky meat you eat lol!!

I'm doing chilli tonight Kelly with basmati rice.... oh yes it's kangaroo mince lol

Yummy! Gammon, egg and sw chips! (plus some peas and rocket salad to up my sf and ss)

Tonights tea will be chicken curry made with the mayflower curry powder mmmmmmmmmmm served with jasmine rice

Ha ha u never know then Saturday nite think I'm doing ostrich steak with syn free chips and side salad lol

Oooh, yummy! How did you make this? Whats the sauce?

Hi, it is lovely thanks, i find its easier to make on a green day as you get the extra hex's - i make it with aldi's bramwell cheese sauce (8.5) syns for the pack, but when divided by 4 of us i just count (2) syns each, you make it with 300mls of skimmed milk which i count from my hex-a allowance, and if you wanted (which i do) you can use your other hex-a allowance of low fat cheese to mix through the sauce to make it realllllly cheesy and save a little cheese to sprinkle on the top and pop under the grill with sliced tomatos till the cheese melts......?? I definitly think it is worth using the syns and the hex's because it tastes so rich and aurhentic xx

Hi, it is lovely thanks, i find its easier to make on a green day as you get the extra hex's - i make it with aldi's bramwell cheese sauce (8.5) syns for the pack, but when divided by 4 of us i just count (2) syns each, you make it with 300mls of skimmed milk which i count from my hex-a allowance, and if you wanted (which i do) you can use your other hex-a allowance of low fat cheese to mix through the sauce to make it realllllly cheesy and save a little cheese to sprinkle on the top and pop under the grill with sliced tomatos till the cheese melts......?? I definitly think it is worth using the syns and the hex's because it tastes so rich and aurhentic xx

I'm having stir fry with sweet chilli chicken pieces :)

Simple and basic tea tonight, birds eye breaded fish fillet (7.5), slimmin world chips, mushy peas and salad and 1 slice of wholemeal bread (1/2 hex-b) and tspn low fat spread (1), tblspn tartare sauce (2) xx

Why not tried breaded shark lol :p x

I have turkey mince but bored of the usual! Going to do some research i think...

Hi Becki try turkey meatballs in the extra easy cook book they are fab with herb tagliatelle

Yuk lol!! I eat venison sausages, maybe im not a borin as i thought haha!!

Ahhhh how cud u do that to a dear lol ha ha got some diced in freezer lol

Poor bambi....!! Taste bloody great though ha!! Where do you get all this crazy stuff from??

Lol. It's a farm shop I found other month not far from where I live well bout an hour. Basically they breed ostrich but last year because of bad weather ostrich weren't producing so they started to import diff meats as a selling point. Ill message you the web address as not sure if you can put stuff on forum.

Lol. It's a farm shop I found other month not far from where I live well bout an hour. Basically they breed ostrich but last year because of bad weather ostrich weren't producing so they started to import diff meats as a selling point. Ill message you the web address as not sure if you can put stuff on forum.

Ok thanks, would be fun to take a look

Back