Whats for tea tonight?

Quorn and cauliflower curry with boiled rice

Same as you JD (but yours looks better) ... spaghetti bolognese :) unfortunately daughter scoffed all the cheese....

I had SW Peri Peri potatoes, broccoli and roasted chicken breast with spices. Yum filled me up. I'm new to extra easy so I hope that meal was part if the plan

Same as you JD (but yours looks better) ... spaghetti bolognese :) unfortunately daughter scoffed all the cheese....

It was lovely! I love spag Bol

Had a massive binge tonight and now I feel very sick. Totally my own fault. Uch. I really cannot eat amounts of food that I used to be able to eat.
Im such a pig tonight blaaahhh.

Here's to a fantastic week of being 100% on plan ready for next week s weigh in .

Mince n tatties...!! Made with lean mince (2) and beef stock, with plenty of carrot, onion and turnip mixed through for plenty of superfree and mash potatos and peas, good old traditional scottish food!! Cant beat it xx

Do you have the recipe for this looks so yummy.

Curried Broth Bake

6 eggs
Half a pack of Dried broth mix lentils, split peas, pasta etc)
2 cups of pudding rice
I tin of sweetcorn
2 tins of chick peas
3 tblspns tomato purée
3 tblspns garlic granules
3 tblspns hot curry powder
3 tblspns mixed herbs
80g reduced fat cheese

Boil broth and pudding rice in water adding the garlic, curry powder, herbs and tomato purée. Boil until all water is absorbed. Add the chick peas and sweetcorn and mix. Beat 6 eggs and add to mixture and mix well. Add salt and pepper. Add to casserole dish/ loaf tin(s) sprinkle top with reduced fat cheese and baked for 35-45 minutes at the top of a medium hot oven. Serve hot or cold.
This recipe serves 6 and makes double so one loaf can be frozen. Reduced quantities if needed.

Syn free on GREEN/EE if using Hex for cheese.

:)

I'm going to make a nice Quorn and 5 bean chilli with rice :drool:

Back