Whats for tea tonight?

Oooh I made a nyum concoction this evening. Made a smoked haddock/chorizo/cherry tomatoes/potatoes and white wine one-pot dish. Then served it on a bed of spinach and put a lovely runny poached egg on top. Very happy with it! 4 Syns and worth every one!

afhpfl.jpg

i had the fanta chicken sauce with basmati rice and sw chips and it was de-lic-ious!
wasn't sure if it would simmer down the same on it's own (cos i'm on a green day) but packed it full of peppers and onions and it was fab!

Oooh I made a nyum concoction this evening. Made a smoked haddock/chorizo/cherry tomatoes/potatoes and white wine one-pot dish. Then served it on a bed of spinach and put a lovely runny poached egg on top. Very happy with it! 4 Syns and worth every one!

afhpfl.jpg

sweet baby jebus, this looks awesome :)

Looks like proper fancy restaurant food... Lovely xx

Pizza and chips! Yum :drool:

Last nights tea...

Chilli con carne with rice, rf cheese and a dollop of 0% Greek yoghurt

ForumRunner_20130315_092847.png

Babybel burgers with chips and fried mushrooms, onions and tomatoes. Might even treat myself to a syn free shandy as well (since I finally found the equator beers in tesco last week)

Turkey, spinach and potato curry, made in the slow cooker last night and ready to heat up.

mayflower chicken curry & slimming world chips - 4 syns the lot mmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm having a sausage pie tonight! Using the 'Syn free' pork and leek sausages my MIL gets from her local butchers and synning the pastry :)

Back