Whats for tea tonight?

I'm having Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages with SW spicy potato wedges, mushrooms and broccoli

Griddled Paprika Pork Chop and Harissa Roasted Veggies (sweet potato, onion, courgettes, red pepper, garlic, mushrooms) yummy

Curried Broth Bake

6 eggs
Half a pack of Dried broth mix lentils, split peas, pasta etc)
2 cups of pudding rice
I tin of sweetcorn
2 tins of chick peas
3 tblspns tomato purée
3 tblspns garlic granules
3 tblspns hot curry powder
3 tblspns mixed herbs
80g reduced fat cheese

Boil broth and pudding rice in water adding the garlic, curry powder, herbs and tomato purée. Boil until all water is absorbed. Add the chick peas and sweetcorn and mix. Beat 6 eggs and add to mixture and mix well. Add salt and pepper. Add to casserole dish/ loaf tin(s) sprinkle top with reduced fat cheese and baked for 35-45 minutes at the top of a medium hot oven. Serve hot or cold.
This recipe serves 6 and makes double so one loaf can be frozen. Reduced quantities if needed.

Syn free on GREEN/EE if using Hex for cheese.

:)

Thanks very much for that. will deffo be making it.

I made chicken 'fried' rice with sw chips :)

My gorgeous hubby is cooking a sw feast tonight! From the new Asia cook book! Sechuan seabass, Thai prawns and sticky seseme drum sticks! Think we may be eating it for days! Yum yum!

Last night I had sausage pie made using 'syn free' pork and leek sausages from my MIL local butchers, had mash and veggies with it too. Really scrummy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 133
Tonight I shall be making the Moussaka from the SW website :)

slimming world donner meat, salad & wedges :)

Spaghetti Bolognese :)

Chicken kebab and butternut squash chips with homemade coleslaw :)

Back