Whats for tea tonight?

Steak, Chips Mushrooms & Sun Dried Toms
2013-03-16 20.02.06.jpg

Roasted chicken, roasted new potatoes, cauliflower, leeks and gravy.

My gorgeous hubby is cooking a sw feast tonight! From the new Asia cook book! Sechuan seabass, Thai prawns and sticky seseme drum sticks! Think we may be eating it for days! Yum yum!

Aww wow that sounds amazing!!! Could you post the sechuan seabass recipe? X

Cottage pie tonight- need a quick meal as my pre training doesn't finish until 5-ish and its a half hour drive home.

can anyone help...
i sent my OH to get a gammon joint for our tea...he went to tesco and came back with the simply roast gammon joint with a marmalade glaze and orange pieces. website shows it as 2.5 syns and seeing as i don't like marmalade anyway (!) i've washed it all off and out of the roasting tin as well as removing the orange slices. do you think it would be ok to not syn this....or even syn half/1 to be on the safe side??

Attempting an old favourite the SW way tonight. Sausages, cheesy mash and beans. Gonna swap the usual four pork sausages for three Linda mccartney syn free ones, I'll make the mash with ff creme fraiche, mustard powder, chopped parsely and seasoning, then top it with my hexb of cheese (i bake it to give it a crust, used to use lots of butter, milk and a whole block of cheese in it). Then the beans are free anyway! I'll have a measured serving of ketchup with it too instead of the lashings I used to have.

Chilli con carne

can anyone help...
i sent my OH to get a gammon joint for our tea...he went to tesco and came back with the simply roast gammon joint with a marmalade glaze and orange pieces. website shows it as 2.5 syns and seeing as i don't like marmalade anyway (!) i've washed it all off and out of the roasting tin as well as removing the orange slices. do you think it would be ok to not syn this....or even syn half/1 to be on the safe side??

Depends how strict yer bein! lol! Personally I'd count it as syn-free since u'v removed everything synful from it, much like removin the visable fat from meat or skin from chicken! :D

Attempting an old favourite the SW way tonight. Sausages, cheesy mash and beans. Gonna swap the usual four pork sausages for three Linda mccartney syn free ones, I'll make the mash with ff creme fraiche, mustard powder, chopped parsely and seasoning, then top it with my hexb of cheese (i bake it to give it a crust, used to use lots of butter, milk and a whole block of cheese in it). Then the beans are free anyway! I'll have a measured serving of ketchup with it too instead of the lashings I used to have.

Sounds lovely, are all the linda sausages free?

Smoked gammon ham that's been cooking in the slow cooker since last night. With new potatoes baked in their skins, and baked corn cobs with a huge side salad with balsamic dressing and salad cream x

:)

Back