Whats for tea tonight?

I had spag Bol, then hartleys sugar free jelly made with strawberries cut into with muller light & then for my syns a hot chocolate & hifi light bar

DSC_0148.JPG Pork Steak with Chinese Rice, veg and a schwartz garlic and mushroom sauce

Goats Cheese and Tomato Linguine from last July's SW magazine with a side salad... scrummy!

Attachments

• WP_000236.jpg
    WP_000236.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 111
Honk day 8

Haha wrong thread sorry

I'd a slightly naughty T: Battered cod (12syns!), syn-free mash, LOADS of baked beans. 12 syns r alot but much better than the fish n chips from the chip shop that I VERY NEARLY succumbed 2! lol! :D

The inlaws are taking me to nando's after weigh in, think they feel sorry for me with OH working away haha! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've defrosted a chilli to have with some Tilda micro rice but depends on my stomach if I'll be eating it or not.. Might have to put some yogurt on to cool it down

Im having pizza made from a warburtons square wrap..homemade chips and maybes some roast BNS!

Not really sure but feel a need for some salad..... hey! hark at me! I dont like salad but as I gained a 1lb needs must! Might have a very nice jacket potato or 2 or some crushed roast potatoes..

You have done soooo well with your weight loss ! ! Hope all goes well with your knee op.... Taking the weight of our "old joints" is one of the reasons hubby and I are on SW. Our knees and hips are done in! all the best! x

Thank you!! Surgery went great thank you. Home now with hubby an son(giving lots of cuddles) looking after me.. Back on SW yesterday, Tonights tea is sweet & sour chicken(fanta) Never done before an seemed quite runny before froze it so lets hope it thickens up!

Back