Whats for tea tonight?

Hope it tastes as good as it looks - enjoy

it was ok but a little dry and needed something else to give it kick either tomatoes or some other kind of spice/herbs etc but i still enjoyed it :)

Chicken kebabs (with the chicken marinaded in Discovery medium fajita paste, red onion, green, orange and red peppers) and mexican rice

Horrible day at work, need some spicy endorphine hits and wine so going to chow down on some synful wraps and chicken fajitas with oooodles of chillis!

were just having a roast chicken sandwich with side salad followed by melon, strawberry's kiwi and grapes :)

Had chicken mini fillets in chilli, smoked paprika and garlic with balsamic spiked red onion and peppers, grilled mushrooms and baby gem lettuce xx

image-404085997.jpg

Followed by strawberries and anchor light squirty cream (2) xx

image-2883425271.jpg

Had chicken mini fillets in chilli, smoked paprika and garlic with balsamic spiked red onion and peppers, grilled mushrooms and baby gem lettuce xx

View attachment 83043

Followed by strawberries and anchor light squirty cream (2) xx

View attachment 83044

this all looks fab!
haven't had squirty cream in soooo long...i love it...and just can't risk buying it...or i'd skoosh some in my gob every time i opened the fridge! lol x

this all looks fab!
haven't had squirty cream in soooo long...i love it...and just can't risk buying it...or i'd skoosh some in my gob every time i opened the fridge! lol x

Thanks hun... Really enjoyed it!! Im surprised i havent actually done that lol!! You get loads for 1 or 2 syns xx

Had Chilli Con Carni for dinner & the leftovers used with baked potato!

Chilli Con Carni (2013) (Small).JPG

Back