Whats for tea tonight?

A salad from subway, am I right this is no syns with a fat free dressing? X

A salad from subway, am I right this is no syns with a fat free dressing? X

If you use your own fat free dressing and depending on what salad you get it will be free hun..!! I love chicken tikka (0.5) with olives (0.5) and i get the southwest sauce...5 syns for it but i looooove it lol..!! Ham and turkey is free and also roast beef xx

Jacket potato with baked beans tonight. Hoping to do a bolognase tomorrow. I seriously need to get some idea for meals that are quick easy and affordable as there are 6 of us to feed on a budget. Any suggestions welcome x x

If you use your own fat free dressing and depending on what salad you get it will be free hun..!! I love chicken tikka (0.5) with olives (0.5) and i get the southwest sauce...5 syns for it but i looooove it lol..!! Ham and turkey is free and also roast beef xx

Thanks!
Had honey and mustard it said fat free but looked it up and it's 1.5 syns, not too bad was tasty! :) xx

KFC style chicken strips, SW chips, corn on the cob and mushy peas! Best meal ever!

ForumRunner_20130320_192918.png

Chilli, sweet potato chips, salad, HexA cheese and hexb WW petit pain

View attachment 83180

this looks lovely...in fact, your pics always do ;)

i must get these petit pans as it would be a nice change to my HEb...and i also noticed the other day on the sw website that ww wholemeal pitta (from the 6 pack) are also now a HEb.
i only joined in january and they weren't on the list so i'd never used one as a HE but saw on here that people used to be able to (and not everyone stopped after they were removed)
anyway now that i've seen them on the list...it's a thumbs up for them too!x

this looks lovely...in fact, your pics always do ;)

i must get these petit pans as it would be a nice change to my HEb...and i also noticed the other day on the sw website that ww wholemeal pitta (from the 6 pack) are also now a HEb.
i only joined in january and they weren't on the list so i'd never used one as a HE but saw on here that people used to be able to (and not everyone stopped after they were removed)
anyway now that i've seen them on the list...it's a thumbs up for them too!x

It was lovely! And yes, you do need the petit pains in your life, they are too good. I barely have pittas but I know a fair few people do and love them so it's good that there's the option again xx

Oh and pudding for tonight...

image-353922621.jpg

Chicken Caesar Salad with low-Syn Caesar dressing.... yum! :D

Attachments

• WP_000238.jpg
    WP_000238.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 136
Back