Whats for tea tonight?

Home-made fish pie! Amazing :)

HexA cheese + 5 syns for parsley sauce (knorr)

image-37536658.jpg

2 BBQ Quorn Fillets with Chips and Roasted Veg! :)

I'm going to have chicken parmo with carrot "chips" and salad :)

Chicken, Red pepper, mushroom and red onion kebabs- served with SW chips and oven roasted Mediterranean style veg. Yum Yum. I'm making my fiance this tonight too. He better like it. :)

They are having toad in the hole, rosaries and veg I am going to swap my toad in the hole to quorn sticky fillets.

I'm making chicken thighs in a maggi so juicy bag, with corn on the cob and salad :) YUM!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just had sw chips, rice and curry sauce with onions for the 1st time using the mayflower curry sauce from home bargains....its yummy!! not sure i had the full 100ml but gonna syn it at 4 anyway ;)

Change of plan! Lemon chicken and noodles

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-3340277907.jpg
    image-3340277907.jpg
    626.2 KB · Views: 106
That looks yummy! Can you share the recipe?

Recipe please

It's from the new Asia book:

1 egg white
2 level tbsp cornflour
450g chicken breasts, sliced
salt and papper
frylight
Finely grated zest + juice of 3 large lemons (I found this too lemony..would reduce the amount next time)
1 tsp sweetener
3tbsp light soy sauce
2 garlic gloves, peeled and crushed
1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
shredded spring onion and chilli to garnish (I didnt bother)

Mix the egg white and 1 tbsp of the cornflour together in a bowl and season well. Add the chicken and stir to mix well. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
Spray a wok or frying pan with fry light and heat until smoking. Remove the pan from the heat and add the chicken- stir quickly to stop it from sticking. Return to the heat and stir-fry for 4-5 mins or until the chicken turns white. Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside.

Wipe the wok with kitchen paper and re-spray with fry light.

Mix the remaining cornflour with the zest and juice, stock, sweetener, soy sauce, garlic and red chilli. Add to the wok and bring to the boil, stirring continuously.

Simmer gently for a few moments then return the chicken to the pan. Stir and cook over a medium heat for 6 mins, making sure the chicken is coated in the sauce.

Garnish with spring onions and red chilli before serving.

:)

I need that cookbook! It's so annoying that you can't get it if you don't go to group!

Back