Whats for tea tonight?

Homemade beef & bacon burger, with carrot and potato chips and el smoky paprika mayo - yum!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-2155146494.jpg
    image-2155146494.jpg
    502.3 KB · Views: 139
How do you make this please? I'm desperate for some desserts but I'm a picky eater and don't like yogurt etc so this sounds nice

Coconut Quinoa Pudding

Author: Slimming Eats
Serves 4
Ingredients

• 1 cup (240ml) of uncooked quinoa
  • 750mls of Silk coconut milk (2 HEa’s)
  • 1 white chocolate options sachet (2 syns)
  • Sweetener to taste

Instructions

• Thoroughly rinse the quinoa under a cold running tap.
  • Add to a saucepan filled with 2 cups of boiling water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until all water is absorbed. Take off heat, but leave lid on for approx 10 mins to allow steam to continue to cook the quinoa until lighty and fluffy.
  • Stir in white chocolate options, sweetener to taste and coconut milk and heat gently until some of the milk has been absorbed into the quinoa and you have a nice creamy pudding.
  • Serve with your choice of fruit or topping.
  • This will keep for a couple of days in the refrigerator.

*NOTE - For those in the UK, use 2 servings of Kara coconut milk. But as this is only 1/2 a hea per serving, be sure to use the remaining half of your HEa elsewhere in your day.

*NOTE - For those in the UK, use 2 servings of Kara coconut milk. But as this is only 1/2 a hea per serving, be sure to use the remaining half of your HEa elsewhere in your day.

In case you have trouble finding this I just did a Google search and it's now called Koko instead of Kara. It looks like they stock it in tesco so I'll be picking some up tomorrow. Thanks for posting the recipe!

Last edited:
Last nite it was bacon n cheese burger in w/meal bap wif sweet potato chips

2nite will be a good hot chicken curry wif lots of veggies n chips (prob a mix of sweet potato n potato)

Not sure, Im only now having my lunch! Left my bloomin' lunchbox in the kitchen when I went to work :rolleyes: so had naff all to eat all day. Have got to drive to cambridge and do some work there later too so might just skip dinner and take a flask of soup to eat when i'm peckish :)

Hunters chicken with potato and carrot chips, green beans and peas

image-1399619575.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I fancy quorn burgers with fried onions on a wholewheat roll with SW chips and homemade coleslaw. Nom nom nom!

Back