Whats for tea tonight?

Beef rice and fajitas without the tortilla!

Meatball pasta bake from mag. It was ok, very filling but something was missing and made it a bit flavourless. Maybe I should have but some salt and pepper into the sauce as I never normally use salt but this definitely smelled and looked nicer than it tasted :-(

i had this tonight too...and agree that something was missing. i forgot to season the meat mixture but added it to the sauce instead...some mouthfuls were really tasty...others i thought were bland. dunno if i'd add a teeny wee bit sweetener to the sauce next time to see if it brings the flavour of the tomatoes out....?
my OH loved it but i agree with you huni x

i had this tonight too...and agree that something was missing. i forgot to season the meat mixture but added it to the sauce instead...some mouthfuls were really tasty...others i thought were bland. dunno if i'd add a teeny wee bit sweetener to the sauce next time to see if it brings the flavour of the tomatoes out....?
my OH loved it but i agree with you huni x

Yeah I think sweetener could help bring the flavour out. The meatballs themselves were lowly it was just the sauce that was a bit...meh lol x

Chicken, chorizo & king prawn paella

ForumRunner_20130415_191934.png

were having a big grill up :)
bacon medallions,
low fat sausages
beans
eggs,
plum tomatoes,
mushrooms
2 slices wholemeal toast :)

The rest of last nights chilli con carne, with either rice or sw chips - not decided yet! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Pork...slimming world chips and a side salad :)

Lemon Chicken from the Asia Book

Pork stir fry and rice :)

Salmon, Boiled potatoes, asparagus, carrots, runner beans, parsley sauce.. yum!

Back