Whats for tea tonight?

Isn't red day meat?

Spinach and potato curry served up with fragrant pilau rice. All syn-free :D

Oh god I love lemon chicken, please let us know how you get on! :)

well think I need to buy a zester, grater wasn't very effective so wasn't as lemony as it should be. Was really nice though and Husband loved it! :)

First sw dinner helpp!!??

Batchelors chicken savory rice? With king prawns cooked in fry light with peppers and onions with soy sauce and paprika? All free on extra easy why do i feel im eating wrong lol x

Sounds lovely :) I know that's how I feel lol but ur doing it right xx

2 large peppers stuffed with Savoury Rice and loads of roasted veg :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    475.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Garlicky cheese, chilli and mushroom topped pork steak with baby potatoes, white cabbage, fried mush and o ion and a grilled tomato.... xx

Attachments

• 1366134883663.jpg
    1366134883663.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 115
This receipe makes 4 servings but as it's just hubby n me I tend 2 freeze half as I'l explain below...

Allimack's Enchiladas

1 chopped onion
4 chicken breasts cut into thin strips
3 chopped peppers (colours of your choice - I tend u 2 use several handfulls of frozen mixed peppers)
1 carton of passata
3 tbsp Schwartz fajita seasoning
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp ground corriander
1 tsp chilli powder (obviously u can vary this 2 suit yer taste)
1 tsp garlic powder
dried lasagne sheets
grated cheese (I use 1oz of full fat proper extra mature cheddar per serving cos it melts n tastes the best!)

* In a jug add the spices n seasoning 2 the passata n mix really well. Put a few tbsps in the bottom of your dish and spread 2 cover it, line wif lasagne sheets.
* In a saucepan or deep fryin pan fry the chopped onion in a few sprays of Frylite until startin 2 colour then add the chicken n stirfry until sealed n browned.
* Pour passatta mix over the chicken SAVIN A FEW TBSPS, add the peppers n mix well. Reduce heat n simmer 4 10-15mins.
* Put contents of pan in2 dish n cover wif more lasagne sheets. Spread saved passata mix over the top, ensurin lasagne is well covered.
* Bake in the oven at 180C 4 30mins, take out of the oven n top wif grated cheese n return 2 oven 4 another 10-15mins til cheese has gone all bubbly n melty n fab! lol!

I freeze half of the chicken mixture n sum of the passata mix seperately so I can assemble another echilada another time. I really hope u like this as it's a bit of a random invention of mine! lol! Pls let me kno how u get on n if u'v any questions gimme a shout :)

Had this tonight and it was ah-mazing! Tasted exactly like and old El Paso mix so was a massive winner with the OH. Thanks for the recipe x

Chicken curry (made w/ mayflower) with vegetable fried rice. Absolute favourite!

ForumRunner_20130416_191736.png

Back