Whats for tea tonight?

sw chips, rice and curry sauce (made with the mayflower curry powder) and onions....nom nom nom lol

Gnocchi and chorizo bake. Synful!

image-2567106224.jpg

image-3437504263.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

yummy chicken baked with peppers and tomato wich seasoning and garlic with salad and two mini jackets (no big potatoes) wih lite phili in.

ForumRunner_20130420_203516.png

Did you ask then for this? I need this I synned a chicken chow mein tonight (not dry fried) and its killed my stomach I just can't handle this food anymore.

no i didn't ask them for it as it was an option on the menu but the takeaway we used to go to used to cook it in soy sauce if you asked them, most don't mind and soy sauce is free.

This looks lush!! How did you make it hun? Xx

Cook gnocchi according to packet instructions and drain, place in an ovenproof dish. Dry fry 100g chorizo for 5 mins then add 2 crushed garlic cloves, 1 tin chopped toms and 150g spinach. Cook on a medium heat until wilted then pour over the gnocchi. Top with mozzarella and parmesan shavings and bake for 10-15 mins until cheese is melted :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

no i didn't ask them for it as it was an option on the menu but the takeaway we used to go to used to cook it in soy sauce if you asked them, most don't mind and soy sauce is free.

Thanks so much I've never thought to ask before I do when I go out but never a take away I'm def asking next time :) thanks

Back