Whats for tea tonight?

I think I need to give this pulled pork recipe a try as everyone who has made it & posted pics so far looks amazing.

How do you make your egg fried rice? Mine never turns out right so I always after use uncle bens express rice & syn it

I was just thinking I will have to try this it seems a popular one ! X

I'm thinking the same :)

For my egg fried rice I rinse the rice in cold water then cook and let it cool.
In a frying pan I spray some fry light then crack 2/3 eggs pour in some soy sauce, pepper and a little bit of fish sauce then mix it all really well while it cooks then add the rice and mix it all together.

Adding peas, spring onion and chicken is also really good x

Yum will have to try egg tried rice

Tonight we're having chilli com carne, with slimming world spicy wedges (again!!) boiled rice and a side salad, my fav! And will prob end up having the rest tomorrow on a jacket potato with a side salad! Yummy!! xxx

I think I need to give this pulled pork recipe a try as everyone who has made it & posted pics so far looks amazing.

How do you make your egg fried rice? Mine never turns out right so I always after use uncle bens express rice & syn it

I just stifry any veg I want first then add chopped garlic and ginger and add cooked rice and soy sauce. Give it a good stir then push the rice mixture to one side and pour a beaten egg (I do one per person) into the gap and let it turn into an omelette. Break it up and stir it through the rice. That's all there is to it!

A question for anyone who's made the Coconut Prawn Curry from the Hairy Dieter's cookbook - do you think that leaving out the fresh tomatoes would have a big affect on the flavour? I really don't like "raw tomatoes" and you only leave them cooking for a few minutes so I'd rather leave them out. Alternatively would you use tinned tomatoes instead or does it really not need the addition of tomatoes?

Thanks!

me too.. I dont have the same motivation as I did when I started in January... I need some ideas again

tesco finest chicken chasseur (bung it straight in the oven) and I'm going to make some yummy ratatouille :D lovely free meal

I'm having cod, new potatoes, lettuce, cucumber, spring onions, red pepper, beetroot and fat free French dressing. I then have a meringue nest strawberries and a mullerlight yogurt for desert if I fancy it :0)

image.jpgMy super yummy stuffed mushrooms with spicy homemade wedges, last nights dinner but had to share as I was amazed at the scrumminess of them :)

Gem

xxxx

Back