Whats for tea tonight?

Egg mayo wholemeal M&S subs :)

ForumRunner_20130424_193147.png

I had quorn sausages, potatoes, green beans and some brown sauce. It was very yummy!!!

Hairy dieters coconut prawn curry.

Wow this was good! I left out the cornflour & tomatoes and I even made my own curry paste. Not sure of syns as haven't worked it out yet.

ForumRunner_20130424_202409.png

Tonight I made sticky 5 spice chicken like from the sw website changed the gammon to chicken lovely with egg noodles and steamed veg :)

Steak and SW Chips, with a creamy mushroom sauce made with creme fraiche (4 syns)

image.jpgSyn free chilli with salad and rice (evn though its all free I got a bit portion happy and had to leave some! Lol!) and a handful of those yummy SW spicy wedges as well :) xxx

I'm going to make the Malaysian red pepper and chicken curry from the Tastes of Asia book for tea tonight - can't wait!!

Tonight is BBQ pulled pork and sw chips, got a 3.5kg pork joint reduced in Asda at 4:30am this morning (as you do) so maybe a few different pork dishes to freeze too

Tonight is BBQ pulled pork and sw chips, got a 3.5kg pork joint reduced in Asda at 4:30am this morning (as you do) so maybe a few different pork dishes to freeze too

As you do lol! Made me chuckle :giggle:

Those wedges are amazing! Spray your baking pan with fry light then sprinkle ground Corriander, ground cumin, paprika and hot chilli powder on the fry light, then cut your potatoes into wedges, keep the skins on, and lay them on the spices, then sprinkle more of each spice on top, then spray fry light over them, then salt and pepper then cook for about 30 mins ish. I would never make them any other way now! xxx

Back