Whats for tea tonight?

Those wedges are amazing! Spray your baking pan with fry light then sprinkle ground Corriander, ground cumin, paprika and hot chilli powder on the fry light, then cut your potatoes into wedges, keep the skins on, and lay them on the spices, then sprinkle more of each spice on top, then spray fry light over them, then salt and pepper then cook for about 30 mins ish. I would never make them any other way now! xxx

I will be makin those soon... possibly tonight lol...thanks for the recipe hun xx

Have you tried spraying the wedges with BBQ fry light? Tried it the weekend for a party Buffett everyone loved them

Have you tried spraying the wedges with BBQ fry light? Tried it the weekend for a party Buffett everyone loved them

Oh that sounds good! I make mine like the one above but with paprika or garlic sprinkled over. They go lovely & crispy.

Sent from ARCHOS tablet :)

I love spicy all season on wedges, but will try some of these other idea's out. My boyfriend made chips the other day with some garlic pepper on them, they were gorgeous, that would go well on wedges as well :)

chicken curry with passata and coconut milk..anybody know how many syns coconut milk is? i couldnt find any light milk. it will serve 3 ppl.

Ooh, will have to try this! Thanks! xxx

All these wedge ideas are making me want some now, gutted I'm having a jacket with the remainder of yesterday's chilli! Wedges tomorrow I think ;-) xxx

Singapore str fry from little book of sauces, soooooo good!!

Attachments

• image-341309748.jpg
    image-341309748.jpg
    517.7 KB · Views: 89
Cheese and potato pie with beans and pork and leek sausages- uses up the rest of my Syns but totally worth it :)

Stuffed trout with spinach and rocotta. Just need to decide between huge salad or huge plate of fresh veggies :cool:

Tikka flavoured chicken breast with curry flavoured batchelors rice and salad mmmm mmm :) xxx

Hillbilly Pasta Bake... Found this online and it was yummy.

Minced beef, chopped onions, chopped green pepper, tin corn, tin toms/box passata, salt and pepper, pinch of herbs, tabasco sauce or chilli flakes, macaroni or fusilli pasta, 4 x extra light laughing cow triangles.

Fry off the beef, then add all the other ingredients with the triangles and pasta last... there is a lot of liquid with the passata and toms but adding the pasta soaks it up.
Put in the oven for 1/2 hr and bake.. Makes loads - enough for 4 and the whole family can eat it. with the cheesey triangles = 6 syns I think It was so quick and easy to make and didnt have to cook the pasta first.

Nice with a rocket salad.

Back