Whats for tea tonight?

Making the sausage casserole from the SW website tonight and as I will be using Syn free pork and leek sausages, it will be completely free :)

I think it's going to be a stuffed jacket potato tonight, yummy xxx

What leek and pork sausages are free hun?

I'm guessing Joe's or another butchers

I really want to get some more Joe's sausages for our freezer, but want them to at least put a free delivery offer on so it feels like I'm getting something out of it lol.

Tonight I'm having spaghetti with quorn meatballs in a spicy tom sauce

Melt in the middle burgers with SW wedges and salad. Might make a sun free salsa to go with

Quorn Peppered Steak, lovely, 2 old WW points, with big mixed salad + 4 chunky oven chips

What leek and pork sausages are free hun?
My MIL local butchers ones, she's been having them for years and now gets them for me too. All sorts of flavours as well.

Chicken Salad

Attachments

• image-4001959436.jpg
    image-4001959436.jpg
    615.7 KB · Views: 89
Garlic chicken, roast veg and chips

image-2714682767.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had birdseye baked to perfection haddock in lemon n chive sauce......was NOT worth 9 syns gutted but u live n learn lol had it with new potatoes n peas having a big fruit salad for my superfree now that i will enjoy!
** day 6 30 day shred DONE**

Diet coke chicken, a mountain of broccoli and spiced wedges (all free). The chicken was a revelation! Mmmmmmm.

Liz
X

Jacket potato stuffed with peppers, onion, mushrooms and herbs with a side salad xxx

Back