Whats for tea tonight?

Sausage casserole from SW website- delicious and there's leftovers for lunch tomorrow :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    433 KB · Views: 122
Tonight is Chinese night so we're having 1/2 crispy duck with pancakes, hoisin sauce and salad, as well as Singapore noddles from the EE cookbook :)

Just making S W lasagne. But been on here so long Ive burned the pan, forgot it was on the hob, so will have to do it again grrrrrr. ! Glad hubbys out. I think the smell in the kitchen may be a give away though! (reminder to oneself, open the windows now) ha ha

Just making S W lasagne. But been on here so long Ive burned the pan, forgot it was on the hob, so will have to do it again grrrrrr. ! Glad hubbys out. I think the smell in the kitchen may be a give away though! (reminder to oneself, open the windows now) ha ha
Lol haha damn Minis!!!

Prawn pasta arrabiata with crab on the side and sprinkled with parmasen :)

Having jacket potato, with oven cooked mushrooms & omelette with salad for my tea. I'm gonna go out tonight so want something to full me up

Enchiladas, corn on cob and salad - with thanks to Allimack for the recipe :) x

I just started SW yesterday but thus is what i had for dinner

Salmon cooked in a honey and soy sauce marinade with peppers, onions and tomatoes roasted in fry lights and balsamic served with cous cous! Was very yummy and only 2.5 suns for the tablespoon of honey!

I'm doing the extra easy plan. Would be great if someone could confirm that it was all free as I calculated except the honey.

Happy Eating!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back