Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight is pizza night in our house so I'm having SW pizza using my heb bread, SW normal & sweet potato chips and probably some microwave steamed veg (cause I'm having a veg obsession at the moment!!)
Mmmm I can hardly wait cause I'm starving!!

And dont be fooled, Although my dinner is all free and well behaved I'm washing it all down with a few cans of beer!!! :) :)

I have just had a generous portion of home-made Quorn cottage pie, served with roasted carrots, parsnips, red onions and green peppers, all washed down with a large glass of dry white wine! I <3 SW :D

I keep meaning to try those enchiladas, they look so good! I have a chana masala on the hob, will serve with basmati rice & I think it's going to need some yogurt also to calm it down....

I found that I needed more sauce as the pasta wasn't cooking properly on top but that was easily fixed :) They are yummy indeed, this is my second attempt.

Chana masala sounds lovely! It's my old favourite from the takeaway, I do miss it :(

I'm trying out SW-friendly doner meat in a pitta with loads of salad and chill sauce, accompanied by syn-free chips - cannot wait! :D

I found that I needed more sauce as the pasta wasn't cooking properly on top but that was easily fixed :) They are yummy indeed, this is my second attempt.

Chana masala sounds lovely! It's my old favourite from the takeaway, I do miss it :(

Glad u like my enchiladas hun, sorry bout the sauce issue but happy 2 hear u got it sorted! :) x

Glad u like my enchiladas hun, sorry bout the sauce issue but happy 2 hear u got it sorted! :) x

Not your fault hun, I probably did it wrong! The size of the dish makes a difference too I guess so I just made a little adjustment ;)

I made it too spicy again though! I am such a wimp but husband was happy as he got extra, it's his fave new dinner so thank you for that :D x

Mmm I really do have to do them. The chana masala was really tasty, I would certainly make it again.

Tonight is Chinese night so we're having 1/2 crispy duck with pancakes, hoisin sauce and salad, as well as Singapore noddles from the EE cookbook :)
It was very good!!! Nom nom nom!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    447.9 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    459.8 KB · Views: 129
Mmm I really do have to do them. The chana masala was really tasty, I would certainly make it again.

Is it a SW recipe or one of your own? If you could direct me to it that would be fab! I've never found anything close to the version my fave takeaway does but I'd love to give it a try :) x

Is it a SW recipe or one of your own? If you could direct me to it that would be fab! I've never found anything close to the version my fave takeaway does but I'd love to give it a try :) x

Hi Missy, found it here, pretty straightforward, & free if you don't use the oil. I just whacked in a glug of olive oil & tbh didn't bother synning it...

chana masala | smitten kitchen

Back