Whats for tea tonight?

Cola chicken, with mushrooms and beansprouts, and added pepper for him! Mmm cant wait, and got some reduced price raspberries too. :)

Change of plan, having chicken stir fry tonight. Was planning on having curry but it's waaaaaay too hot! Xx

Roast chicken, sw roasties, carrots. Brocilli and green beans! And a few syns on gravy! Yum!

I had Chinese flavour Savoury Rice with a massive pile of roasted veggies- broccoli, sprouts, peppers, red onions, leeks, asparagus and some baby pearl potatoes with 1 tbsp Flora extra light drizzled on top (1.5 Syns)

Absolutely stuffed now and still have 11 Syns to fit in!!!

Here's a pic of my Green day super free packed dinner:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 140
Easy day today..cod fillet in a butter sauce, broccoli and mini corn on the cob

image-3121917502.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was gonna be prawn spicy stir fry but with this weather it felt rude not to partake in a BBQ so SW spicy burgers, WW sausages and tonnes of salad

I've had an inspiration! I'm going to try some ryvita with a thin layer of tomato puree and some laughing cow. It sounds nice in my head but have yet to taste it!

Macaroni Cheese Pasta n Sauce (needed a quick and easy tea!) with HEA topping of Parmesan

Had butternut squash stuffed with cous cous & tomatoes, with green beans, carrots & courgettes. Had to leave some as I was literally stuffed lol x

ForumRunner_20130507_205408.png

I had Chinese flavour Savoury Rice with a massive pile of roasted veggies- broccoli, sprouts, peppers, red onions, leeks, asparagus and some baby pearl potatoes with 1 tbsp Flora extra light drizzled on top (1.5 Syns)

Absolutely stuffed now and still have 11 Syns to fit in!!!

Here's a pic of my Green day super free packed dinner:

Had butternut squash stuffed with cous cous & tomatoes, with green beans, carrots & courgettes. Had to leave some as I was literally stuffed lol x

View attachment 89815

Both look so tasty! Xx

2 Quorn burgers, sw chips , brussel sprouts to get things moving , and a tablespoon of lighter than light.

Back