Whats for tea tonight?

DSC_0253.JPG Egg noodles with peppers, mushrooms,onions,chicken and cherry toms, mixed with dark soy sauce and garlic - Lush

Come dine with me night with friends im doing sw baked tomato pepper n bacon rissoto all free its the starters n pudding that will be naughty good job ive loads of syns! :D

Weight night tonight so We're tying out a Mushroom Risotto :)

Morrison s have started doing a frozen bag of all the 'posh' mushrooms YUM and right at the end im going to stir in some quark to make is super creamy

I'm rather excited to be honest ;)

I'm attempting the "creamy chicken tagliatelle" from the latest sw magazine tonight!! I hope it's nice :-/

Chicken curry & chips mmmmmmmmmmm

Homemade meatballs with spaghetti and topped with Parmesan

image-2677682806.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last nights leftover chilli on top of a jacket spud with sweet pepper and side salad, yummy :) xxx

mini jacket potato / salad / corn on cob :)

Needed something quick and convenient tonight so, even though it won't appeal to everybody, we're having mashed potato and veggies accompanied by a Sainsbury's Classic Liver and Bacon in Onion Gravy (0Syns). We'll probably follow with a Sainsbury's meringue nest (2.5 Syns) filled with a Muller 0% Fat Free Greek Coconut and Vanilla yoghurt (1.5 Syns), topped with fresh fruit. Yum!

Needed something quick and convenient tonight so, even though it won't appeal to everybody, we're having mashed potato and veggies accompanied by a Sainsbury's Classic Liver and Bacon in Onion Gravy (0Syns). We'll probably follow with a Sainsbury's meringue nest (2.5 Syns) filled with a Muller 0% Fat Free Greek Coconut and Vanilla yoghurt (1.5 Syns), topped with fresh fruit. Yum!

Sounds lovely :)

Back