Whats for tea tonight?

Roasted courgette, pepper and aubergine with steamed pollack :)

Nowt much , feeling rough but hungy still. So quorn cottage pie , veg and maybe an extra potato on the side.

chocko1 said:
Needed something quick and convenient tonight so, even though it won't appeal to everybody, we're having mashed potato and veggies accompanied by a Sainsbury's Classic Liver and Bacon in Onion Gravy (0Syns). We'll probably follow with a Sainsbury's meringue nest (2.5 Syns) filled with a Muller 0% Fat Free Greek Coconut and Vanilla yoghurt (1.5 Syns), topped with fresh fruit. Yum!

That sounds lovely - liver & bacon is one of my faves

SW Kebab, Chips & Salad - perfect weigh-in night dinner straight out of the freezer after batch making it last week :D

Spag Bol pre-made last night so it was quick and easy after WI tonight:)

Needed something quick and convenient tonight so, even though it won't appeal to everybody, we're having mashed potato and veggies accompanied by a Sainsbury's Classic Liver and Bacon in Onion Gravy (0Syns). We'll probably follow with a Sainsbury's meringue nest (2.5 Syns) filled with a Muller 0% Fat Free Greek Coconut and Vanilla yoghurt (1.5 Syns), topped with fresh fruit. Yum!

Sounds very tasty 2 me! I didn't realise the Sainsbury's liver n bacon was syn-free! Thanx 4 that! :)

Trying diet coke chicken tonight with sweet potato wedges.

Back