Whats for tea tonight?

Roast Chicken, SW Chips, Peas, Carrots and Gravy ....

Grilled chicken breast, peri peri sauce, roasted butternut squash, mixed vegetables and fat-free natural yoghurt! Yum yum yum!

Attachments

• image-4025115134.jpg
    image-4025115134.jpg
    695.6 KB · Views: 121
Sounds very tasty 2 me! I didn't realise the Sainsbury's liver n bacon was syn-free! Thanx 4 that! :)

Yes and it's delicious! As I'm signed up for SW online I've just done another Syns check so, here goes - JS Classic Liver + Bacon in Rich Onion Gravy, chilled, 500g pack - Free. JS Classic Liver + Bacon with Mash, chilled, 450g pack - 11 Syns (so definitely worth making your own mash!). Tesco British Classics Liver + Bacon, chilled, 450g pack - 3 Syns and the same, but with mash included, 5.5 Syns. Glad I could return the favour and help you out this time, Allimack, after talking me through the basics of computing on this site!! : )

My diet coke chicken was a bit tasteless, any recommendations? Was diet coke, passata & Worcestershire sauce x

Chicken drumsticks with coleslaw and quorn burger in wm roll and salad x

Thanks! Ill try those both next time x

I'm going to try the sticky 5 spice gammon tonight, can't wait!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Gonna have sweet potato ham salad gherkins beetroot cottage cheese n boiled eggs later on got a scan bran cake to eat as doing scan bran challenge!
**day 16 30 day shred done!**

Need something quick again today so I'm going to fry some fresh salmon fillets in Frylight (simple but totally delicious and much too tasty to swamp in a sauce) and serve with Jersey new potatoes and petit pois. Every time I do this though I think, I must buy some of those butter buds for the potatoes and then promptly forget about it! Think I'll come off this site for a minute and order some from Lakeland.

Free range chicken breast quarter in Nandos hot peri peri marinade with sweet potatoe chips, soured cream and chive dip and salad

I'm having SW chips, baked beans and 2 Veggie Day chicken style burgers, followed by a toffee muller. A huge plateful and totally syn free :D

Made the sticky 5 spice gammon, but really didnt like it :-( ate all the veg and a few noodles, think I will make some SW chips in a bit...turn to a green day (only had a tiny bite of gammon!) and save some syns :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1976705188.jpg
    image-1976705188.jpg
    577.6 KB · Views: 136
Back