Whats for tea tonight?

Baked bean pasta bake sounds interesting! Is the recipe on here?

There probably is but I don't really follow a recipe, just cook my pasta while I fry off whatever veg I'm adding, onions, chilli, garlic, mushrooms and whatever else I have in like courgettes ect. then add some pasatta or a tin of chopped toms, herbs and/or spices and a tin of baked beans or mixed beans if I have them in, mix the pasta and the veg mix together in an oven proof dish, top with HEA of cheese and bake for 10 -15 minutes, its lovely... Think I'll have to go for that tonight :)

That sounds lovely, I love paella, but only ever do seafood.

As for fruit, raspberries go lovely with lemon

We have seafood paella yesterday, gorgeous

Having good old sw chips egg n beans or egg chips n beans? ( had a debate about it at work pmsl) followed by other half choc scan bran cakes n frozen berries

Lamb curry done in my slow cooker with rice mixed with loads of veg ( well everything left in my fridge now)

Change of plan, boyfriend is treating us to a chinese tonight so going to have the chicken in black bean sauce with boiled rice, maybe even have a few prawn crackers :)

Last edited:
SW donor

Attachments

• image-1269365903.jpg
    image-1269365903.jpg
    514.6 KB · Views: 119
Going to give the baked bean lasagne a go tonight, will be using my only syns today on the cheese on top as its a green day but the jacket I had a lunch deffo had double HEX A of cheese on! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going to give the baked bean lasagne a go tonight, will be using my only syns today on the cheese on top as its a green day but the jacket I had a lunch deffo had double HEX A of cheese on! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I want to try this ! Let me know how it is !

prawn curry - mushrooms, onions, peas & prawns (obviously) made with mayflower curry sauce (4 syns 28g) serviced with long grain rice

chicken,sw bbq sauce,bns chips,mushrooms,onions. Strawberries and yoghurt, alpen lights, oh and lemon syn free pud. Not bad for a weight loss plan!! :) :) :)

Are they SW chips? They look fab! a lot better than mine do lol xxxx

Yeah I bought a Philips air fryer, not as expensive as acti fry and you just have to spray with spray fat :) XX

Back