Whats for tea tonight?

Sirloin Steak, Mushrooms, onions, grilled tomato and mangetout.

something quick so thinking bacon, egg, salmon, onion and maybe a slice of toast.

Homemade pork & herb meatballs... pasta and passata sauce

Cottage pie for us tonight. :)

I'm trying the SW recipe (using sieved tomatoes, onions, celery, etc, and a stock cube rather than gravy granules) for the first time, topping it with carrot, swede and potato mash and served with carrots, broccoli and sweetcorn. x

A very quick dinner due to after school stuff!

I've made superfree/superspeed soup so I'll have a big bowl of that and add some batchelors noodles to fill me up a bit more :D

Having 2 morrisons thai prawn fishcakes @ 14 syn but really wanted them!with sweet potato n peas.......big bowl of frozen berries for 1/3 sf

Chicken breast quarter in Nandos hot or medium peri peri marinade
Roasted baby peppers
BNS chips with chilli and garlic
Soured Cream or light mayo mixed with Nandos hot or medium peri peri sauce

Hubby doing stuffed marrow for us tonight :)

ooh...meant to ask earlier, does anyone have a recipe for baked bean lasagne they can share please?
i got one last night but wanted to check if there were any others without tabasco...seeing as it's the only part of the recipe i don't have (yet!)

Yummy! Tea tonight! Lean gammon steak, sw chips and baked beans! Can't wait! K

ooh...meant to ask earlier, does anyone have a recipe for baked bean lasagne they can share please?
i got one last night but wanted to check if there were any others without tabasco...seeing as it's the only part of the recipe i don't have (yet!)

I fry off onions and peppers with garlic Nd paprika, before adding 1 tin toms and 1 of baked beans, layer in dish with lasagne sheets, cover with foil and cook in oven for 30-35 mins, remove foil, add cheese and cook for 5 more mins uncovered...lush!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I fry off onions and peppers with garlic Nd paprika, before adding 1 tin toms and 1 of baked beans, layer in dish with lasagne sheets, cover with foil and cook in oven for 30-35 mins, remove foil, add cheese and cook for 5 more mins uncovered...lush!!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh thank you for this...i have paprika so that might be better.
the one i saw was onions, mushrooms, 2 tins of beans, pasatta, mixed herbs, tabasco, garlic and salt/pepper.

how much garlic and paprika do you use?x

Back