Whats for tea tonight?

Gammon with an egg on top. Followed by a muller lite with chopped banana.

Hi all. I've just finished work so I've had a subway veggie wrap(9), cheese(AB), sweet onion sauce(1). Cheese and onion baked crisps(5) Haven't had any syns today and was packed with veggies :) xxx

I just chuck it all together Hun :) fry off some chicken, add the bacon and chorizo, then onions and peppers, some garlic, then pour in the passata, a shake of paprika and add your cooked pasta! Gonna have a tablespoon of Parmesan on top too, can't wait!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jst jotted down this 4 the wknds dinner. How much chorizo & wots the synnage? No longer an online member. Thanks x

I made 4 portions and used a whole tesco chorizo (2 dinners and 2 lunches) so 5 syns for big portion 2 for smaller. This is rough as obviously can't be certain on weights in each portion. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I ended up having Chicken tikka masala with rice, poppadum, naan and mango chutney whoops! But I blame the other C's- they led me astray!!!

Had a lovely homemade lasagne last night
I actually made proper white sauce with corn flour and even with SYNing everything including cheese and over syning as I do !
At most the whole lasagne came to16 Syns and as I thought I would have 1/4 that's 4 Syns but well worth it really tasty

Had a lovely homemade lasagne last night
I actually made proper white sauce with corn flour and even with SYNing everything including cheese and over syning as I do !
At most the whole lasagne came to16 Syns and as I thought I would have 1/4 that's 4 Syns but well worth it really tasty

Get the little book of sauces it's amazing for things like this xx

Going to try the diet coke chicken tonight!

Tonights dinner will be leftover Mediterranean chicken and veg tray bake from yesterday mixed wih lemon, parsley and mint cous cous... at work as on till 8!! Xx

Attachments

• 1368785037615.jpg
    1368785037615.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 135
Going to try and make a calzone style pizza using a WW wrap and have it with carrot "chips" :)

Trying smash pizza for first time tonight whilst my partner and friends have dominos! First big test for me...but on third week of giving 100% even dominos is not worth it lol

As always... Chicken, rice, sweet corn...

Back