Whats for tea tonight?

I know M & S meringue nests are 2.5 syns. Hope this helps

I'm having superfree packed chilli with salt & pepper potato wedges topped with HexA mozzarella & reduced fat sour cream (2 syns). Weigh in at 7pm so will have it after that! will post a pic later tooxxx

I'm having a cottage pie, packed full of onions, mushrooms, carrots and celery and topped with a potato and turnip mixed mash!!

Mmmmm I love it - can't wait for it to cook!

Chinese style pork from Slimming Eats site, served with wholegrain rice, green beans, baby sweetcorn and baby carrots. Probably have fresh fruit salad afterwards.

Im at work so a creamy cheese mugshot and 2 slices of ww bread!! Easy green day meal xx

Halloumi burgers - these were absolutely lush got the recipe on here (HEB green day only) sweet potato wedges, stuffed pepper with rice and cheese (HEA) and savoury rice

Attachments

• image-1140740387.jpg
    image-1140740387.jpg
    512.6 KB · Views: 129
Halloumi burgers - these were absolutely lush got the recipe on here (HEB green day only) sweet potato wedges, stuffed pepper with rice and cheese (HEA) and savoury rice

looks yum! is it savoury rice in the pepper too? xxx

Was going to have pasta n tomato,onion,passata and mushroom sauce. Then had a real craving for some s w chips, so now having s w chips and egg! Green days, got to love em :)

looks yum! is it savoury rice in the pepper too? xxx[/QUOTE]

Yes it was with a bit if cheese sprinkled on top!

Hey guys!
Does anyone know if fruit such as berries still count as speed food if i make them into a smoothie with milk from daily allowance?

Thanks
E

Hey guys!
Does anyone know if fruit such as berries still count as speed food if i make them into a smoothie with milk from daily allowance?

Thanks
E

Hey
Can be annoying but if you blend or mash fruit you should syn it :-( x

Hey guys!

Thanks
E

Hey,, I may be wrong but I think if you purée, smoothie etc fruit it turns to sins. I remember this as I have some rhubarb but I can't stew it as it becomes sins

I'm having homemade chilli packed with loads of veg with roast butternut squash and sweet potato - yummy!!

Baked rissotto.

Onion, courgette, mushrooms, cup of rice, two cups stock, tinned toms, paprika, parsley & seasoning. Bung it in the oven (covered) till cooked through.

Had my hex's left so fried veg in olive oil first (b) and put half fat mozzarella (a) on top for last five mins. Was bloody lovely!

How do you make syn free BBQ sauce - chicken New Yorker looks well yummy :)

Hi sure -

1 onion
8fl oz passata
1 tsp mild chilli powder
3 tbsp sweetener
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
Salt & pepper

Sauté the chopped onion and add chilli, fry until soft, add other ingredients and simmer for 10 mins then blitz with a blender if you wish or leave as it is.
Serve hot or cold and is freezer friendly.

I pop my chicken breast into oven for about 8-10 mins then add the slice of bacon over it and a tbsp of sauce, then return to oven for 10 mins then I add more sauce and finally after a few more mins I add 40g reduced cheese and pop back into oven to melt, its gorgeous .

Back