Whats for tea tonight?

I fancy macaroni cheese for dinner tonight- I need comfort food and it'll stop me going to the chippy on way back from WI!

I got tesco low fat cumberland sausges, roast spuds, broccoli, cauli, runner beans, peas and gravy, my daughter ( also doing SW ) has got jamacain chicken with southeren ( actifry) potato wedges, as she dont like roast dinners , and both got a choccie mouuse for afters .. nom nom x

I got tesco low fat cumberland sausges, roast spuds, broccoli, cauli, runner beans, peas and gravy, my daughter ( also doing SW ) has got jamacain chicken with southeren ( actifry) potato wedges, as she dont like roast dinners , and both got a choccie mouuse for afters .. nom nom x

Hi,if you do chips/wedges in the actifry,are they free?

yes if you use frylight, just spray the chips/wedges before you put them in :)

Chicken thighs, butternut squash, onions, peppers, mushrooms, tinned toms and herbs/garlic - cooked in the slow cooker. The smell is driving me loco :D

I had peri peri chicken breast from morrisons cooked counter with sprouts, broccoli, and sweet corn. Followed by muller light yoghurt

I'm in 2 minds.... I have turkey breast steaks and I have no clue what to do with them. I made pasta with half the pack last night but what to do with the other half tonight? any ideas?

I'm in 2 minds.... I have turkey breast steaks and I have no clue what to do with them. I made pasta with half the pack last night but what to do with the other half tonight? any ideas?

What about pizza topped turkey ?? Or turkey burgers ?? Grilled then put n a heb roll and topped with stuffing & cranberry sauce and served with chips (one off my favs )

We're having chicken and rice with loads of veg :D

Hope you feel better soon, His-beau. We're having sticky chicken, served with Uncle Ben's Express Chicken Rice (3 Syns) and carrots, mange tout and baby sweetcorn. Will probably follow with fresh pineapple in a JS meringue nest (2.5 Syns), topped with Muller FF Greek yoghurt (0.5 Syns). I'm addicted to this dessert, at the moment! :)

What about pizza topped turkey ?? Or turkey burgers ?? Grilled then put n a heb roll and topped with stuffing & cranberry sauce and served with chips (one off my favs )
That sounds really good but I've already had my HEB. Might just fry the steaks in fry light and some seasoning and have it with chips lol.. Just cut out roll :) yum yum. Thanks for the suggestions :) maybe layer a bacon rasher on top and put some cheese on top for HEA. :-D x

I feel a bit blurgh tonight so just had a jacket spud with bit of butter & some chicken breast. Couldn't be bothered with anything really

i had meatballs (followed the recipe from the meatball pasta bake from last month's recipe) with sw chips and ketchup...better than it sounds lol. fruit salad to follow to bump up the superfree ;) x

Back