Whats for tea tonight?

Fish fingers, mashed potatoes and peas! I feel like a kid again!

chicken and salad.....then I had a Danone Shape Delights smooth caramel dessert.....BEFORE looking up the syns.......grrrr 5.5 syns for a teeny pot!! that'll teach me LOL!

The usual shopping night meal! Salmon fillets fried in Frylight, served with new potatoes and peas. Simple but totally delicious - feels like a real treat! I usually follow this with a JS meringue nest (2.5 Syns), filled with a Muller coconut and vanilla FF Greek yoghurt (0.5 Syn) and topped with fresh mango. :D

2 syn free sausages ( linda m ) , chicken and mushroom pasta from Batch, brocolli and sw friendly onion rings :0)

Hopefully some joes peppered steak and lots of SF

Tonight's delight... Slimming world easiest ever spag bog from this months mag... With a few tweaks and extra superspeed packed in :)

image-4280301458.jpg

Was meant to be going out with friends to our fave Indian but they had to cancel so we are getting a takeaway from there instead :)

A HUGE stir fry with noodles turkey and prawns and tonnes of sf ss veggies. Having a mega hungry day so trying to fill it with sf and not choccie and biccies!

I'm making superspeed veggie pasta bake.. it has red peppers in brine (washed off), red peppers, onion, leeks, garlic, carrots, courgette, tomatoes, green beans, spinach and a little bit of smoky bacon (with fat removed) to make the sauce. serving with salad :)

Back