Whats for tea tonight?

Fake Chinese... Stir fry, some rice. Curry. Fake spring rolls :)

Linda McCartney sausages first time trying them they were 50p off at tesco lol with cabbage mushroom onion and peas and a bit of gravy and 2 nimble so can have the sausages in a sandwich if i want

how are you doing your spring rolls if you don't mind me asking? xxx

Last time I part boiled lasagna sheets then rolled with stirfry mix inside. Spray with fry light and put in oven to crisp. This time I might try them pasta tubes x

Last time I part boiled lasagna sheets then rolled with stirfry mix inside. Spray with fry light and put in oven to crisp. This time I might try them pasta tubes x

oh i hadn't thought about doing it that way! sounds fab might have to pinch you idea:p xxxxx

I got gammon with hea cheese and pineapple , garlic mash and salad :) ..if only I knew how to upload pics I would show you all lol

Spring roll & chippies tonight

Wow that spring roll recipe sounds delish! At our taster day this week, someone bought in some lasagne crisps and they were amazing!

I'm having a mixed veg risotto with a large side salad.

Salmon Fillet with Butternut Squash Chips (first attempt so fingers crossed) and Salad

Pasta with reduced fat green pesto (5 syns) pine nuts (HEB) rocket and feta cheese (HEA)

Attachments

• image-3603695921.jpg
    image-3603695921.jpg
    534 KB · Views: 134
Just had eggs, chips & peas - delish! (Sin Free Chips of course!)

Back