Whats for tea tonight?

Baked bean lasagne, hopefully!

cottage pie tonight and making a sea food buffet for lunch from the frozen section at asda.... trying out stuff for my birthday party to keep it slimming world friendly....... what sauce do you all use for cottage pie??????

Jojo could you give me the recipe for your risotto

Thanks xx

Absolutely
Fry off 2 leeks 1 tsp lazy garlic, cooked chicken n some peas in frylight, add 300g risotto rice (or similiar) and stir for couple mins, add 700ml veg stock mix then transfer to a casserole dish, put in oven @ 180 for approx 30 mins, give it a stir n check rice is cooked if not just cook a bit longer until done. If u have a hea left stir through some philly light or parmasan cheese nommy goodness!. U can add any veg u like to it or if u want a tomato based risotto add a carton of passata n 600ml stock

Thank u sweetie xx

cliodhna&sorcha's-mummy said:
cottage pie tonight and making a sea food buffet for lunch from the frozen section at asda.... trying out stuff for my birthday party to keep it slimming world friendly....... what sauce do you all use for cottage pie??????

Oooh I love seafood - it's great, filling and even better - synfree (unless breaded of course)

I just use oxo, marmite/bovril, a few drops of worcestershire sauce and a tsp of mint sauce in my cottage pie gravy

Enjoy

Crab pesto pasta with salt and pepper squid, chilli prawns and mussels.

Attachments

• image-3461901135.jpg
    image-3461901135.jpg
    578.3 KB · Views: 129
Boiled rice with slow cooker potato and spring greens dopiaza. Not sure what it will turn out like but smells devine already :) ......

It was delicious !!!!!!!:D ...

Will definetly make it again !!

Last edited:
Actifry roasted potato, sweet potato and parsnips with steamed cabbage, leeks, broccoli, sprouts, sliced green beans and cauliflower.
Forgot to buy chicken so it's a green day today :)

Halloumi burgers (HEB green day only) mushroom risotto and salad (HEA for Parmesan)

Attachments

• image-3305633243.jpg
    image-3305633243.jpg
    514.8 KB · Views: 155
@seacrest that meal sounds good...

Thanks it was - just a salmon piece, marinated in chopped ginger, 1/2 tsp wasabi paste & desert spoon of soy sauce. Then baked in the oven. Was really tender, although next time I would increase the amount of both ginger & wasabi. Then again, I like things hot!

My tea! Well some of it any way! V yum bbq thank to my hubby! A syn free feast!

Attachments

• 1369681946834.jpg
    1369681946834.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 148
Back