Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight i had the best sw dinner i've eaten so far! toasted steak sandwich with garlic & herb wedges! and it was totally free! Yum! xxxx

DSCF3326.jpgDSCF3327.jpg

Creamy pasta. Pasta with quark and mushrooms, peppers, garlic, bacon, and sweetcorn. x

Home made cheeseburger, chips and salad.

Creamy pasta. Pasta with quark and mushrooms, peppers, garlic, bacon, and sweetcorn. x

Yummy! I love making this, I found this SW recipe ages before I started SW and it's amazing!

Will need to make this sometime this week.

Chicken & Black Bean Stir Fry (using shop bought sauce for 3 Syns)

I'm going to have a chicken breast stuffed with cheese and jalapenos, wrapped in bacon. Served with lots of lovely roasted peppers, red onion and mushrooms. Yum!! :)

I do this but rather than Quark I use the Low Low spread (half a tub for an A choice). My goodness, feels so naughty!! x

Going to have the tofu noodle salad from this months magazine. I've never had tofu before so it'll be interesting!

Had the most amazing dinner cooked for me last night :) 1.5 egg omelette (it was really 3 but I split it with my other half), sprinkling of cheese (HE), topped with bacon, mushrooms and onions (all cooked in fry light). Had that with a massive (seriously, it took over almost the whole plate!) salad with just lettuce, cucumber and spring onions, covered in 2 tbsp of low fat garlic and herb dressing (1 syn per tbsp). Soooo yummy!!

Chicken, chorizo pasta bake (courtesy of Camz of Minimins fame!), served with lots of fresh veggies. Yum!

Made the quiche last night with Quark, eggs, bacon, garlic, peppers, mushrooms and 2 HEX's of mature Cheddar - shared with OH - and it was sooooo much nicer and creamier than making it with cottage cheese. x

I made the chicken, chorizo bake last night but altered it slightly by adding lots of mushrooms and, just before putting it in the oven, I stirred in a whole pot of Quark (getting hooked on the stuff!), before adding the 2 HEX's of mature Cheddar. Also, I only used the chorizo and didn't add any bacon - didn't have any - but it was totally delicious! By far one of the best meals my OH and I have eaten since starting SW and it tasted so naughty! Thanks for your original recipe, Camz! Going shopping later so it'll be a quick and easy meal later. Probably buy some JS liver and bacon (Free) and have it with mash or cheesy mash and loads of veggies. :)

Back