Whats for tea tonight?

T 4 me 2nite was HXB W/M pitta totally crammed full of hot n spicy chicken breast, roasted mixed peppers, thick cut smoked bacon n HXA of grated mature cheddar, served wif a huge salad inc boiled egg n lots of beetroot (my fav!) - tasty!!! :D

chicken breast stuffed with low low cheese spread, wrapped in bacon with lots of veggies and aunt Bessie carrot and swede mash (totally worth 1 syn per 100g) :)

Having cod baked in the oven with capers and asparagus, served with SW chips and broccoli :)

xxLynnexx, your tea looks amazing, can u tell us how u made it &the ingredients please, I'm a useless cook!! Thanks

Hi, there, thanks, it was just another throw together one but i will list ingredients etc below

Ingredients for prawns

Raw king prawns
2 cloves garlic finely chopped
1cm ginger finely chopped
1 red chilli
fresh corriander
2 onions
1 green pepper
handful of green beans
light soy sauce
Frylight

Method for prawns

1. Fry the prawns with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, corriander & chilli, until prawns are pink and cooked through then set aside.
2. fry the veg until cooked then add in the prawns that you set aside, keep warm while you prep noodles.

Ingredients for noodles

fine egg noodles
2 spring onions
bag of beansprouts
1/2 clove garlic
light soy sauce
frylight

method for noodles

1. boil noodles for 3 mins then drain and spray with a little frylight to keep separated.
2. fry spring onion beansprouts and garlic then set aside
3. fry noodles adding soy sauce to taste, add the beansprout mix back in.

serves 2. syns- FREE

hope that makes sense! xxx

I'm still fairly new to SW so can anyone please confirm if this would be free on Extra Easy?

Wanting to make a chicken and Leek cheesy pie. I was going to fry chicken, leek and chopped cabbage in fry light. Then add a bit of chicken stock. Then mix it all up with a tub of quark. Put that in an oven dish and top with mashed potato and cheese (healthy extra). Served with some super free veg, would that be a syn free meal??

I'm still fairly new to SW so can anyone please confirm if this would be free on Extra Easy?

Wanting to make a chicken and Leek cheesy pie. I was going to fry chicken, leek and chopped cabbage in fry light. Then add a bit of chicken stock. Then mix it all up with a tub of quark. Put that in an oven dish and top with mashed potato and cheese (healthy extra). Served with some super free veg, would that be a syn free meal??

yes hun that would be syn free, and sounds lovely!:) xxx

yes hun that would be syn free, and sounds lovely!:) xxx

Whoo hoo! Thank you, really looking forward to it. And can save half for me and hubby tomorrow night so an easy cooking free night tomorrow too :)

Think i might pinch your idea! :D sounds like something i could get kids and hubby to eat too! xxxx

Weather is a bit warmer today but could have done with this last few nights with the wind and rain! Real stodgy winter food :D

Yum! That sounds delicious, especially with it being syn free! Thanks for the idea, MiniMummy. :)

Was going to do savoury mince cobbler with the cheesy scone topping and loads of veg but, with the weather having improved, might just nip round to JS for a pre-cooked chicken and do a huge salad. I made a half syn roulade earlier so we're sorted for a dessert. :)

Kathy x

Cous cous spiced with psssata, carrots, pepper and quorn bits for tonight

Oh my, that sounds sooo good!

I'm pinching this idea lol

Oooh, glad I could help some of you :) I have been pouring over the books trying to plan our evening meals :)

Attachments

• 1370015787205.jpg
    1370015787205.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 142
Pulled pork, BBQ sauce, sweet potatoes and coleslaw :)

Back