Whats for tea tonight?

Thai fish cake (aldi 3 syns) sweet potato wedges, breaded garlic mushrooms, peas and salad.

Attachments

• image-531009929.jpg
    image-531009929.jpg
    623.5 KB · Views: 140
Same as last night - kinda. Left over Spag bol (-minus the spag) and maybe pasta again with my HEA cheese on top.
Simples

Leftover chicken curry i had in the freezer and 'fried' rice. Just me and oldest daughter tonight so a quick and easy dinner xxxx

DSCF3330.jpg

I had chicken breast topped with syn free BBQ sauce & cheese, white and sweet potato chips, broccoli, carrots and a corn on the cob!
image-2187704779.jpg
Was my first time making the BBQ sauce and it was delish! Def on my "to make again" list!!
And, I'm completely STUFFED now :)

Tonight will be steak with sauteed cajun potatoes from March/April mag, grilled mushrooms and tomatoes and a giant red onion and rocket salad. Served with oodles of syn free pepper sauce. And seeing as that is all syn free, I'll be enjoying some wine too!

I had chicken breast topped with syn free BBQ sauce & cheese, white and sweet potato chips, broccoli, carrots and a corn on the cob!
View attachment 93850
Was my first time making the BBQ sauce and it was delish! Def on my "to make again" list!!
And, I'm completely STUFFED now :)

Yum, definitely going to try the BBQ sauce, which recipe did you use?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 118
Lamb Chops with Roasted New Potatoes, Broccoli & Spinach

WP_000361.jpg

do you think it needed mustard powder? i want to make this for a pizza sauce (making bbq chicken pizza tomorrow night) and i also do not have the powder in. xxxx

Well I've never tasted it with the mustard so I wouldn't know if there's any difference! But I do know, without it, it was really yummy, I'd say go for it - I bet it's great on a pizza!! :)

Well I've never tasted it with the mustard so I wouldn't know if there's any difference! But I do know, without it, it was really yummy, I'd say go for it - I bet it's great on a pizza!! :)

Thanks hun! will post a pic and let you know how it turns out! xxx

Back