Whats for tea tonight?

I had :

- lemon peppered chicken with garlic and herb creamy sauce (stock and quark) with pasta - all free- 1/2
- broccoli -superfree- 1/2

Satsuma and sw rice pudding (with water) in vanilla mullerlight for dessert

curly wurly later on (6 syns)

Is it a SW style tartiflette?? I love that but it's sooooooo naughty! :D

TARTIFLETTE
-----------------
A popular French dish, easy to make
Serves 4

1 onion chopped
4 medium potatoes peeled & sliced
4 rashers of bacon cut into small strips
75g Plain philly
60g French camembert/brie or cheddar
Salt & pepper

Fry onion,& bacon in frylight, then add potatoes and fry
add 100ml water and allow potato to cook for 6 mins covered.
Mix philly with 3 tbsp water , salt & pepper.
Put potato mixture in a casserole dish, pour philly mixture on top and toss so potatoes are evenly coated.
Cook at gas 5 for 20 minutes until potatoes are cooked. sprinkle grated cheddar or chunks of camembert/brie on top and cook until cheese is melted.

Chilli (free!) with Tilda Mexican bean chilli rice (2.5 Syns)

Pitta (B) pizza topped with cherry toms, jalapeños & HEX A cheese and chips with carrot and celery sticks

chicken curry made from myaflower curry powder, not had it in a few weeks so looking forward to it :D

BBQ! Marinated quorn meatballs, peri peri chicken breasts, salad & sweetcorn.

2 linda mcarney sausages in wholemeal roll with salad, only just found out their 2 syns each no wonder there so nice lol oh well

The Linda McCartney red onion ones are free & they are very nice too :D

Going with my mam to do the food shop tonight so will just be something quick when I get back home. I'm thinking a WW wholemeal pitta stuffed with bacon, mushrooms and cheese. Yum! :)

Sausage , chips and beans ... All freeeeeeeee and I have saved all my syns for a weightwatchers toffee put to watch revolution with :)

Back