Whats for tea tonight?

Think it will be steak & chips for me tonight! mmmm can't wait! xxx

Topped my steak with HexA of mozzarella & balsamic fried onions and had garlic mushrooms and broccoli on the side, delish! and totally stuffed now!xxxx

DSCF3371.jpg

I had vegetable bhuna with pilau rice, an onion bhaji, a veggie samosa, a poppadum and a small piece of hubby's garlic naan bread from the Indian- Syn laden but so good!!

Oh dear...having a guest for tea tonight but am going to do aldi lamb shank and take most of the gravy off mine . Garlic mash but do mine the sw way and veg. They are having a dessert but I will have a muller light or equivalent.

So you see I am trying to be good and after an almost 3lb loss this week don't want to gain next week

Homemade burgers and chips tonight, might even turn it into a BBQ if the weather stays nice... Also got bacon and HEXA of cheese so we can have double cheeseburgers :)

Im trying out smoked cod fishcakes n see what this smash coating is all about! Having them with a huge salad with pickles nom nom

Chicken 'fajitas' with HEX B pitta instead of wraps, HEX A cheese, peppers, onions, jalapeños and homemade salsa

Back