Whats for tea tonight?

SW donor kebab, so good! x

Im trying out smoked cod fishcakes n see what this smash coating is all about! Having them with a huge salad with pickles nom nom

Could you possibly post the recipe hun, and the syn value? I'd like to make some fish cakes but mine always seem to turn out like mush! xx

We're having a, sort of, chippy tea since I read on SW on-line that you can have the fish from the chippy, as long as you've scraped all the batter off first. Not exactly the same, I know, but better than nothing. Going to have it with loads of SW wedges and mounds of mushy peas. It'll be just the right meal to go with a good film, a Bacardi and diet Coke or two, while snuggled up on this glorious 'Summer' evening!!!!! :D

Chicken, Mushrooms, Green Beans and Sautéed Potatoes :)

Super lean grilled ribeye steaks, with hardly any fatty eye, creamy peppered mushrooms (HexA), roasted baby peppers and SW Wedges/chips made out of Jersey Royals

Chilli (2.5 syns) with tex mex potato wedges, salsa (1 syn), quark (in place of soured cream) and cheese (HEA).

Been to my nieces birthday party and stayed on plan :D Can't be bothered to cook so ordering in and still staying on plan :D Having chicken dhansak with boiled rice - 6.5 syns :D Taking my total to 9.5 for whole day :D

Could you possibly post the recipe hun, and the syn value? I'd like to make some fish cakes but mine always seem to turn out like mush! xx

Yeah no problem it was just smoked cod fillet poached in milk, mash potato left to go cold (i did a bit too much so had a few fishcakes) finely chopped gherkin n a few garden peas, mix together, shape in patties brush with egg n roll into dry smash, i used morrisons cheese n onion mash but couldnt taste the cheese! Spray with fry light n bake in oven for 20 mins @180 the smash works well as a coating. Personally id say it was syn free as using a small amount of smash some would say it was a tweek! :D

Cheesy beans jacket potato x :)

My 'takeaway' tonight was homemade chicken fried rice, sw chips & mayflower curry sauce (4 syns) and it was delish!:D xxxxx

DSCF3377.jpg

Very yummy tea! Quorn Burgers (0.5 Syns each), SW Chips & Basil Salad, with 1 tbsp ketchup (1 Syn)

WP_000393.jpg

Mac n cheese (HExA1) with baked beans & salad

New recipe for me but really lookin forward to some comfort food :)

Back