Whats for tea tonight?

Jacket pot with sour cream and salsa... Plus fajita chicken with red peppers and onions.. Hea cheese sprinkled on top

Tonight I am having roast beef with roast potatoes in fry light, mangetout , swede, sweetcorn and cabbage with a wee bit of gravy! Yummy!

gammon, sw roasties, carrots and sprouts :D

poached salmon (1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce), sw cajun wedges, broccolli and cauliflower

Cheated tonight and bought a hot chicken from Tesco. Had it with a huge salad, baked potato with my HEX cheese, half a packet of Uncle Ben's Express Rice (1.5 Syns) and 2 tbsp. of extra light mayo (2 Syns). It was really yummy!

Quick post weigh in dinner, homemade coronation chicken, salad & sw chips sprinkled with mozzarella (HexA)xxx

DSCF3381.jpg

Off to a Chinese/Thai fusion restaurant tonight for my anniversary. Planning on having the following:-

Edamame
Minced vegetables in lettuce wraps
Braised shiitake mushroom with cloud ear and lily bulb
Thai fragrant steamed rice

Going to have to estimate the syns depending on how the dishes are cooked. Also depends on whether I can resist the stir fry black pepper fillet beef :eat:

Council dinner tonight, sausages (Tesco lighter choices reduced fat - 1/2 syn each) sw chips, egg & beans. I am all salad'd out today

Pesto Stuffed Shells - LOVED this! i worked all day today and came home and made this in less than 30 minutes. it was easy AND delicious. it totally made my night!
:p

Gammon steaks and pineapple from asda which is free :) & sw chips

Chicken breast quarter in Nandos hot peri peri marinade, garlic and chilli BNS chips and reduced fat soured cream and chive dip and maybe a side salad

Chicken breast quarter in Nandos hot peri peri marinade, garlic and chilli BNS chips and reduced fat soured cream and chive dip and maybe a side salad

I want your dinner Lynne lol

Instead im having
Chicken tangier with merchant gourmet giant couscous...roasted parsnips asparagus and steamed cabbage

I want your dinner Lynne lol

Instead im having
Chicken tangier with merchant gourmet giant couscous...roasted parsnips asparagus and steamed cabbage

It's Kate's favourite tea, so to celebrate end of exams her choice!

Plus, she takes all the chicken off the bone and then plasters it with a combination of Nandos hot and medium sauce!:eek:

Yours sounds lovely, but we can't have couscous for main meal because of the gluten :(

I'm having cod with lemon and herb butter served with broccoli. Bit of a lazy tea as its just me and I got the garnish to go bag from Waitrose- so only a small knob of butter to Syn- no idea how many tho??

Back