Whats for tea tonight?

Hi hun, i just fry spring onion, garlic & peas in a wok with frylight then add cooked & cooled rice fry for a few mins adding soy sauce then mix in 2 beaten eggs and cook until eggs are done, i also add chicken and ham if its chicken fried rice xxxx

Sounds lovely something to try first time for me thanks :) xx

Tea tonight is taster night at group yay :D :D

Homemade fried rice with onions & mushrooms in mayflower curry sauce (4 syns) and sw chips ....using up leftovers again, i need to go shopping lol xxxxx

View attachment 96430

That looks really nice, doesn't look like leftovers to me

Yeah that does look lovely,glad ove found that mayflower sauce in my local poundstore :) how did you do the fried rice or am i just being dumb lol x

Hi hun, i just fry spring onion, garlic & peas in a wok with frylight then add cooked & cooled rice fry for a few mins adding soy sauce then mix in 2 beaten eggs and cook until eggs are done, i also add chicken and ham if its chicken fried rice xxxx

Looks delicious, and others have posted, certainly don't look like leftovers!

Thanks for the recipe too x

2 Quorn Sausages (the fridge ones which are delish)- 5 syns
Cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce -free, with 2 HEA cheddar
Mediterranean roasted veg - 1 syn

SW quiche,mixed salad,cottage cheese and pickles. Pudding was a hexb of oats and a muller light to make 6 magic pancakes,topped with a muller choc dessert,sliced strawberries and bananas,finished off with light,squirty cream. Split with my daughter this was half hexb each and 3.5 syns. Tasted like more lol!!! :p

Salmon baked in foil with chilli, ginger, garlic & lime( & sprayed with butter frylight) served with baby new potatoes & asparagus tips xxxxx

DSCF3385.jpgDSCF3386.jpgDSCF3387.jpgDSCF3388.jpg

Steak night! Bit of good steak (all visible fat trimmed), slimming world chips & some veg on the side. Feels like a real treat even though it's a syn free tea :)

Spag Bol followed by a bowl of Eton Mess - yum! :D

WP_000397.jpg

Back