Whats for tea tonight?

Jacket potato with beans and HEXA of cheese. Haven't figured out my super free yet :)

Quorn mince with passata, mushrooms, onion, spinich, rocket, feta cheese, love quorn! But not enough to be a veggie lol

Jacket potato with beans and HEXA of cheese. Haven't figured out my super free yet :)
Had a banana, apple and a lemon and lime Activia 0% yogurt afterwards :)

Roasted skinless boneless chicken thighs, roast potato ( done with fry light), carrots, broccoli, green beans, stuffing balls (5 syns) cauliflower and gravy ( 2 syns)

Maggi so juicy chicken balti (2 syns) with pilau rice & mixed veg - i am stuffed now! xxx

DSCF3392.jpg

Last edited:
Wow gonna try that I thought they were really high syns but at 4.5 syns it's worth trying

The crispy ones are at around 16.5 syns but the sauce mixes are between 4 and 5 so def worth having! i tried the oriental soy and garlic last time and it was lovely too (5 syns for pack) xxx

I had chicken, peppers, onions and mushroom in total 0% yoghurt and mustard all cooked together and added rice - think the only syns were the oil

The crispy ones are at around 16.5 syns but the sauce mixes are between 4 and 5 so def worth having! i tried the oriental soy and garlic last time and it was lovely too (5 syns for pack) xxx

Bit of an odd question but can you use half of the pack at a time or do you need to use it all in one go?! Just coz I live on my own so wouldnt want it all for myself! x

Bit of an odd question but can you use half of the pack at a time or do you need to use it all in one go?! Just coz I live on my own so wouldnt want it all for myself! x

No reason why not! Tip on scales and take out half. I love them and great on syns x

I don't see why not hun, it comes in powder form so you should be able to just shake in half the bag - only thing is you only get one roasting bag that isn't re-usable, either that or make it all and freeze in to an extra 1 or 2 portions for another day?? :)xxx

Back