Whats for tea tonight?

Lynne- loving the tea, does the so juicy thing have to be chicken thighs? X

Slightly odd tea but delicious and full of superfree/speed food...... Eton Mess! :D

WP_000402.jpg

The crispy ones are at around 16.5 syns but the sauce mixes are between 4 and 5 so def worth having! i tried the oriental soy and garlic last time and it was lovely too (5 syns for pack) xxx

That's my dinner tonight all sorted. I've got the BBQ and garlic and soy packets in the cupboard... X

Homemade burgers and chips with bacon medallions, 'fried' onions and HEXA of cheese, plus steamed veggies on the side and if I'm still hungry, fresh fruit and yogurt for pud (maybe with a mini meringue if I have enough Syns left) yum yum!!
Not having a roll, a waste of Syns when you've already had your b choice :)

Homemade burgers and chips with bacon medallions, 'fried' onions and HEXA of cheese, plus steamed veggies on the side and if I'm still hungry, fresh fruit and yogurt for pud (maybe with a mini meringue if I have enough Syns left) yum yum!!
Not having a roll, a waste of Syns when you've already had your b choice :)

I'm having burgers tomorrow, can't wait. Depending on how boyfriend makes them I might not have cheese or a roll, he made some lovely tandoori ones before which are great just on their own with a blob of home-made BBQ sauce.

Yesterday had the asda sweet chilli cod fillets with a big salad n cottage cheese then had a fruit salad with activia yog nom nom
Tonights tea sw hunters chicken with sw chips peas n huge mushrooms

its a bugger it I'm having pizza & garlic bread night now. Rice pudding & sweet & sour sauce now in freezer

Cheating tonight, can't face proper cooking! We're having a Maggi BBQ chicken mix - 4.5 Syns each, with some Jersey potatoes and cauli and broccoli. Afterwards, we'll have fresh strawberries in a JS meringue nest - 2.5 Syns, with yoghurt.

Had chicken and mushrooms with pasta in a tomato sauce - zero syns. Still haven't had my healthy a or b today.....have to think of something to have :-(

Back