Whats for tea tonight?

I had a load of salad, a baked sweet potato with a dairylea triangle (HexA) and a chicken breast with garlic. Was all delicious and syn free!

Mum cooked the chicken one pot

Attachments

• 1371924384555.jpg
    1371924384555.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 128
Some lovely risotto (mushroom, spring onions, peas etc) and possibly some chicken/fish with it and salad of course.

Yum!

Just had sw friendly sausage casserole....tomato onions peppers mushrooms n carrot with 2 x skinny lizzy sausages 1 syn n boiled rice followed by melon strawberries n grapes n turkish muller

Lovely chicken salad

I ended up having asparagus with toasted hazelnuts and a poached egg for starters, then grilled sea bass for mains which came with asparagus, poached egg, rocket, watercress and mashed potato.
Couldn't resist the puddings so had Churros with choc and chilli sauce- amaze balls!!
Quite synful but I really really enjoyed it and I will be back on it tomorrow morning :)

I ended up having asparagus with toasted hazelnuts and a poached egg for starters, then grilled sea bass for mains which came with asparagus, poached egg, rocket, watercress and mashed potato.
Couldn't resist the puddings so had Churros with choc and chilli sauce- amaze balls!!
Quite synful but I really really enjoyed it and I will be back on it tomorrow morning :)

sounds lovely hun! i love seabass!.... and churros lol:p xxxxx

Lemon chicken (the one from taste of Asia book - anyone know syns per portion please?) with stirfry veg & egg noodles

sounds lovely hun! i love seabass!.... and churros lol:p xxxxx
It was amaze balls!! Such a fab restaurant, food is always good and the seabass was just heaven!
As for the Churros, wow!
Really really enjoyed it, planning to book it for my 30th birthday later this year :)

Back