Whats for tea tonight?

Roast beef dinner with new potatoes and lots of veggies

Turkey steak and bacon medallions with lots of onions, mushrooms and peppers with pasta in a chopped tomato sauce! Delicious and syn free!

Chicken cooked in soya sauce, garlic, chilli, peppers, onions, spring onions with noodles stirred in at the end. Mmmm was lush if i do say so my self lol ?

Hey chocko!

Its very easy Mumma.

Break 2 sponge fingers into bottom of a glass / ramekin. Make some strong coffee and add a tbsp at a time to soften but not make into smush. Whisk together some quark, fat free fromage frais, sweetener and any flavouring you fancy, I used vanilla. Splodge a big dollop on top. 2 more fingers dipped in to coffee and placed on top. More yogurt mix. Chop your strawberries and place on top, chill in the fridge.

You could just top with chocolate or options powder but I like the lift strawberries give xx

Thanks for that, Minky! Will definitely be giving this a go. I really struggle thinking of desserts other than fruit or yoghurt so this'll be a keeper! xx :)

Stuffed peppers with chilli con carne (Ex lean mince, chopped tomato's, passata, cumin, paprika, garlic, onion, mushroom, peppers, 40g half fat cheddar - HexA)... Yummy :)

Attachments

• image-1910625862.jpg
    image-1910625862.jpg
    575.2 KB · Views: 121
Sticky gammon steaks with Jersey Royal potatoes (possibly sprinkled with a Butter Bud), carrots, green beans, courgettes and loads of spicy butternut squash. Can't wait!

Boring but quick and easy tea tonight... Cheese Leek & Ham Pasta n Sauce - 1 syn

Post wi dinner - big bowl of chilli & rice topped with HexA +3.5 syns of mozzarella and ff natural yogurt yum yum!:) xxxx

DSCF3400.jpg

Pizza Chicken with syn free chips and loads of salad! Yum!

Back