Whats for tea tonight?

Tonight's tea...

Attachments

• 1372525893186.jpg
    1372525893186.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 132
Pan fried salmon fillets with Jersey Royal potatoes and sugar snap peas. Having this quite often lately but absolutely love it. Simple but delicious.

View attachment 97940

Burger made with extra lean mince with the syn free chutney, hexa bread and roasted veg.... was so yummy. The strawbs n rasps with quark sweetned and a meringue shell

Poached eggs on toast, which was spread with laughing cow.

I'd only had a banana and an apple all day too, busy busy day! x

Quorn Fajitas (Lamb strips) omnomnom...

WP_000418.jpg

Attachments

• WP_000419.jpg
    WP_000419.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 121
Pan fried cod with green salad vine toms with basil garlic & balsamic vinegar with new potatoes EE xxx to hot for anything else :D left some room for slices of gala melon xxx

Roast chicken today. Unsure whether to do it in slow cooker or not, last time I did the bones all disintegrated.....maybe left it in too long? x

Roast chicken today. Unsure whether to do it in slow cooker or not, last time I did the bones all disintegrated.....maybe left it in too long? x

I do my whole chicken in the slow cooker and do it for 8 hours on low. Any longer I find the bones disintegrate

Steak and shallot pie with veggies and mash- one of our fave meals and all for 5.5 Syns plus leftovers for lunch tomorrow :) cold pie is just fab :)

MissNix could you tell me how many syns is in yor recipe, can you use your wrap as a healthy extra? Iooks lovely x

MissNix could you tell me how many syns is in yor recipe, can you use your wrap as a healthy extra? Iooks lovely x

Hi Maz,
the only syns in the dish are for the wrap, which is 8.5 (Sainsbury's Wholemeal), or if you're like me you can cheat slightly and count it as your HEB! :D I used the Quorn Lamb Style Strips (free) and fried them in frylight with Pepper, Onion and Fajita Spice Mix (not the packet mix, just the herbs & spices), added a bit of extra garlic and chilli, and a bit of tomato puree to make it more saucy. Then on the side it's iceberg lettuce topped with tomato salsa (chopped tomato with lime juice), and lastly my HEA of cheese. Hope that helps!
Nicola x

Back