Whats for tea tonight?

Just made the nicest dinner!

Spanish chicken. Feeds 2.

Fry two diced chicken breast in fry light until browned off. Add 225g paella rice, a heaped teaspoon of smoked paprika, a diced red pepper & a diced onion.
Mix it all up so everything gets coated together. Add 600mls chicken stock & cook for 20mins.
Add some frozen peas & cook for a further 10minutes or until the rice is cooked.
Was really yummy!

I had guinea fowl with creamy garlicky potato bake
steamed tendersteam broc and baby leeks ....port, red currant,
and rosemary reduction

image-1179883734.jpg

OK, Mumma K! Can we have the recipe, please? Sounds like a blinkin' restaurant!! Are you taking reservations? Well, I was looking forward to my gammon steak with jacket, beans and fried egg (with Frylight, of course), until I saw this culinary delight! Extremely jealous!!! :D

Kathy

I had the spicy prawn linguine from this months SW magazine. Fab :) and quick

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372877055.499311.jpgMash pizza(onion, tomato purée, ham, pineapple(1),cheese(hea)) with lettuce, tomatoes and wedges!

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)

Dinner done+I went for 2 x Portabello mushrooms, onions, egg+2 x bacon medallions fried in fry light, beans+Sw chips...

Only thing I'm now thinking is that I've overdone it coz it looked like so much all on the one plate... Is it possible to overdo it even though its all free food+including my 3rd of the plate?

Some amazing looking dinners on here tonight!!

3 course special treat for me post-weigh-in, all my favourite things! :D

Salmon Sashimi
WP_000433.jpg

SW Doner Kebab
WP_000435.jpg

Eton Mess
WP_000438.jpg

Going straight to my friends from work tonight, so it will just be something quick once I get in from there. I'm going to make a quiche using 3 eggs, Quorn pieces, mushrooms, red onion, peppers, cherry tomatoes and cheese. Might also have some baked beans with it, with a little curry powder stirred through them. Yum!!

That sounds lovely, thanks for sharing! x

Something made with diced chicken but undecided yet... Anyone have any good fajita style recipes using different powders/spices etc?

Sent from my iPhone

Back