Whats for tea tonight?

Something made with diced chicken but undecided yet... Anyone have any good fajita style recipes using different powders/spices etc?

Sent from my iPhone

I use the perfect shake fajita herb and spice blend, free and really tasty! But to give you an idea of the types of spices in the seasoning i will list the ingredients then you can make your own!

onion powder
paprika
garlic powder
mustard flour (im guessing you could use mustard powder here??)
cayenne pepper
ground corriander
nutmeg
oregano
ground cinnamon

Hope that helps a little hun xxxx

That you so much for the tips! We had fajitas last night and bought a spice pack and had to syn it!
Will deffo be buying the perfect shake herbs! X

Brilliant thanks for this... I'm heading to tesco shortly so will look for it :) hate the idea of wasting syns unnecessarily x

Sent from my iPhone

Trains gonna be new potatoes, veg & sliced beef

Feeling lazy tonight.....want something simple so bunged potatoes & veg in steamer n just got a pack of carved beef

Mum made Syn free Quiche and we had it with lots of salad, new potatoes and I had a tbsp of NuMe reduced fat coleslaw (100g is 5.5 Syns- I had much less than that so thinking 2 Syns?)

Last edited:
I had lemon chicken out the asia book. I did not enjoy it at all xxx

Pan fried sea bass w/ paprika roasted potatoes, chorizo, roasted tomatoes & garlic and rocket

ForumRunner_20130704_195245.png

(this is a pic of the OHs with serrano ham wrapped around the sea bass)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1372965351.489141.jpg
Sweet and sour chicken with rice

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)

Threw together a Cajun chicken rice dish with all the veg that needed eating! Peppers, onions, mangetout, sweetcorn and jalapeños. Was gorgeous for a random concoction

Big plate of actifry chips with ceaser salad frylight sprayed over them when they are finished!! delicious :)

Back