Whats for tea tonight?

Veggie Chilli (Simon Rimmer packet mix + peppers + carrots), Rice, Salad & Yogurt

WP_000448.jpg

So looking forward to my Green day dinner tonight- making a Quorn chilli, stuffing 3 Romano peppers with it and then served with Mexican savoury rice and loads of roasted veggies :)

If I can fit it in, fruit and a yogurt afterwards :)
So scrummy! Plus I had 1 tub of Philly light left over from my HEXA, wow! And there's leftovers for lunch tomorrow :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 145
BBQ tonight :D

Making homemade burgers, chicken kebabs and got our Syn free sausages (from MIL local butcher), plus a wholemeal roll (HEXB), onions, bacon, corn on the cob and loads of salad :)

Am at work today so no BBQs lol (not that you can do a vegan BBQ on slimming world without going mad on Syns!!)

am having a mixed veg pasta bake - got broccoli, peppers, onion, carrot going in there :) yum yum!

I'm having chicken kebabs made using tomato purée with chilli, & some 7 spice mix. All on bamboo skewers with mushrooms & peppers.

Will have savoury rice & corn on cob with it I think

Those kebabs look tasty :) what seasoning have you used ? I've a nice recipe for tandoori chicken kebabs , sun free on EE or red days x

I made the marinade myself using tomato purée with chilli, few spoons of chopped tomatoes & Thai 7 spice Schwartz mix

BBQ, should have had a bit more superfree tho!

Attachments

• image-2733339523.jpg
    image-2733339523.jpg
    582.4 KB · Views: 134
Thai Red Curry Salmon with Broccoli, Green Beans & Butternut Squash

WP_000458.jpg

BBQ tonight :D

Making homemade burgers, chicken kebabs and got our Syn free sausages (from MIL local butcher), plus a wholemeal roll (HEXB), onions, bacon, corn on the cob and loads of salad :)
All this for 2 people= leftovers for lunch tomorrow :)
Was delicious and only used a couple of Syns of tommy k and mayo :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 186
That looks like a right feast......love the sunshine food on here today
It was and there's loads of leftovers for hubby's lunch and prob mine too- shall have to scrap the Green day tomorrow and go for EE instead!

Back