Whats for tea tonight?

I had a caesar salad, with new pots. Looking forward to tomorrow, I'm having the tomato tart from this month's SW magazine, tweaked mine slight and added some light mozzarella as a HEA, that will be served with sweet potato wedges and loads of superfree salad!

Veentee peri peri rice (2 syns)
salad with a basic honey and mustard dressing 1tbsp 1.5 syns
Chicken fillets cooked in bbq frylight

really nice meal

Pasta based carbonara dish
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1373305936.053310.jpg

Sent from my iPhone
1st weigh in 24/6/13 -1lb (-57lb)
1/7/13 - 3lb (60lb)
8/7/13 - sts

A take on something I ate at the weekend at a gorgeous restaurant in Ludlow. Dread to think how much weight I will have put on, as I was away Friday to Sunday and didn't stick to SW at all! :S
Anyway, it was called Craven Chicken and it's Little Gem lettuce leaves mixed with chargrilled chicken pieces, crispy smoked bacon, fried (Frylight) shallots and a HEX portion of shaved Parmesan, all tossed together in a Balsamic dressing. Going to use BGTY Balsamic Dressing at 1 Syn per tablespoon. Can't wait, as it was totally delicious!

Vegetable risotto. Abd superfree roasted veg. Xxx

Chicken cacciatore with vegetables and spaghetti

Attachments

• image-166563963.jpg
    image-166563963.jpg
    624.9 KB · Views: 135
The tomato tart from the new magazine, I've added some light mozzarella as a HEA, served with a courgette salad and minted potatoes, yummy it was too!

I had stewed beef with carrots, green beans, mushrooms, onions and potatoes. Definitely not a summer dish! Haha

Oh, and I had a pear and a meringue nest for dessert ;-)

Sweet Potatoes with Philly Light, with a huge big salad as doing a Success Express day

Followed by Eton Mess :)

Back