Whats for tea tonight?

spag bol with loads of added veg.

How many hex's have you got? Cereal and ice cold milk,plate of sliced meats with pickles and crackers,fruit and yoghurt or veg sticks and cottage cheese/low syn dip :)

Well been to asda n after a lot of scanning round I have decided on fake donner meat, jacket spud, salad & corn on cob. Will make it for about 6ish when hubby is home

Fajitas without wraps (chicken strips, sliced mixed peppers, onion stir fried in homemade Mexican spice mix), skin-on wedges n salad - Yummy n syn-free on EE! :D
That sounds delicious!!!!!!! I'm definitely going to be looking into a home made Mexican spice mix!

Tonight I'm having cajun chicken, with salad, home made potato salad, and home made hummus and carrots to dip, that is, if I can stop eating the hummus!!!

There are some great ideas on here, i will deffo b trying some. Samssassy, what do you use to make your potato salad? I followed a recipe off here the other day and it didn't taste too great.

That sounds delicious!!!!!!! I'm definitely going to be looking into a home made Mexican spice mix!

Tonight I'm having cajun chicken, with salad, home made potato salad, and home made hummus and carrots to dip, that is, if I can stop eating the hummus!!!

Thank you - I think it's well tasty! lol! I make mine as follows but it's the kinda thing 2 experiment wif 2 find a blend that suits u best n obviously u can make it as hot (or not) as u like....

2 tbsp Scwhartz Fajita spice
1 tsp hot chilli pwdr
1.5 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp ground coriander

Oh I'd also b interested in yer potato salad recipe please as the last 1 I tried wasn't that gr8 either...Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    955.8 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    980.4 KB · Views: 128
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    976.2 KB · Views: 133
My fake kebab, jacket, corn on the cob & salad. 2 syns used for margarine on my jacket & cob. It was less than a teaspoon though but 2 should cover it

image-839929687.jpg

Back