Whats for tea tonight?

Disaster dinner

Made new recipie from latest magazine, grilled salmon with noodles & stir fry veg......was gross! I couldn't eat it, had to bin it! Lol. So made good old spag bol instead. Has anyone else tried that recipie??

Aldi chicken wrapped in bacon with cheese, golden veg rice, new pots with butter buds, salad and 1 tbsp pizza express light house dressing, yummy!!

Attachments

• 1373394209921.jpg
    1373394209921.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 102
The sauce/marinade tasted like sweet BBQ sauce (I hate BBQ sauce) and the noddles were ridiculously bland x

Chicken korma mmmmmmmm

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130709_195600.png
    ForumRunner_20130709_195600.png
    492.8 KB · Views: 87
Ham salad with egg and new potatoes :)

Tonight i tried the Kedgeree recipe from the SW website, wasn't impressed with it (first time having it) also tried the creamy chicken pasta salad last night, that wasn't too nice either :( hoping to hit the spot tomorrow night with their spicy chicken burgers.

I had the spiced potato wedges from the new SW magazine with a plate full of superfree salad and a packet of Bernard Matthews Turkey Ham chunks which were suprisingly nice!

There are some great ideas on here, i will deffo b trying some. Samssassy, what do you use to make your potato salad? I followed a recipe off here the other day and it didn't taste too great.

Mmmmm, can't wait to try Allimack's Mexican mix! Will probably use mild chilli though as the OH is a wuss!

My potato salad varies, I think the important thing is to get really nice potatoes, and not over-boil them. Pearl potatoes or new potatoes are best. They need to be drained well, or the extra water messes it all up! Then I add Fat free fromage frais and one tablespoon of extra low fat mayo, loads of chives and loads of pepper. Sometimes I add paprika instead of chives, yum!

I have fish, chips and mushy pea curry sauce mmmmmmm

Back